Cipriani in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Customer Care Phone number, Email, Address, Hours, App and Social Media
Cipriani is the Italian restaurant.
Address: Prince Turki Ibn Abdulaziz Al Awwal Road – North, Hitting Area – Exit 2. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Location: View Google direction here.
Cipriani is the invented the famous Carpaccio and the original Bellini, two creations of Harry’s Bar that have become icons of Venice, very well known all over the world.
How to Online Book a table Cipriani for Riyadh?
- Visit https://www.cipriani.com/us/cipriani-riyadh
- Select a Restaurant
- Enter the Number of Guest.
- Select your Date and Time.
- Click Find a Table.
Available Payment Option
- American Express
- Visa Electron
How to Reach Cipriani, Riyadh by Bus / Taxi?
- Bus Stop Takhassousi 01
- Dormitory Bus Station
- King Abdullah 302
By Car Rental
You can also book rental car.
Contact Cipriani on Social Media
1. Why is Cipriani so famous?
- Invented the famous Carpaccio and the original Bellini, two creations of Harry’s Bar that have become icons of Venice, very well known all over the world.
2. How many Cipriani are there in the world?
- 30 businesses
3. Where is the first Cipriani?
- Venice, Italy
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching Cipriani in Saudi Arabia Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Cipriani in Saudi Arabia: (click on the stars below)