What is SCFHS exam?
The SCFHS exam is a nationwide examination for healthcare professional licensing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) is in charge of administering this exam, issuing professional classification and registration cards and overseeing the country’s general health system.
How to apply for SCFHS in Saudi Arabia?
- First Primary Source Verification (PSV) through dataflow application
- Second professional classification or Eligibility application through Mumaris Plus
- Third the pre-registration and conformation of candidates’ exam schedule through SCFHS Phase
- Exam certificates of Pass/ Fail and a feedback report through Mumaris
What are the types of SCFHS Medical Licensing Exam in Saudi Arabia?
- Professional Dental Licensure Examination (SDLE)
- Professional Medical Licensure Examination (SMLE)
- Professional Pharmacist Licensure Examination (SPLE)
- Professional Clinical Nutrition Licensure Examination (SCNLE)
- Professional Public Health Licensure Examination (SPHLE)
- Professional Psychology Licensure Examination (SPLE)
Who requires SCFHS certificate / License?
- Doctors / Medical practitioner
Who issues SCFHS Certificate / License in Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Commission for Health Specialities issues the license
- Copies of your academic credentials.
- Attested Employment certificate from previous or current employer.
- Mark sheets and transcripts to confirm your performance throughout your studies
- A completed SCFHC form for application. You will get this form from your employer.
- An Updated resume.
- A copy of Iqama.
- Copies of your passport photos with white background.
- Copies of front and back pages of your passport.
- Application fees.
How to appear Practice Exam for Saudi Licensure Examinations?
- Visit https://scfhs.org.sa/en/practice-exam-saudi-licensure-examinations
- Enter the National ID, Name, date of birth, gender, mobile
- Enter the Email, Nationality, graduation date
- Slect your paractice test type, University name
- Attach your identification certificate
- Click “Save”
SCFHS Saudi Arabia, Customer Care Phone number, email
Hours: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm ( Sunday – Thursday)
What is SCFHS Dataflow application?
The SCFGS dataflow process, also known as the Primary Source Verification(PSV) application phase, is highly dependable background screening approach that involves immediate verification of a candidate’s personal or profession of the candidatte.
Note: Please ake sure the information you will provide in your applicatiion is correct. Any discreancy may raise a red floag.
What are the documents required for your PSV application at Dataflow?
- Passport copy in original language
- Degree copy in original language
- Transcript/Mark Sheet (if available)
- License Copy
- Previous employment certificates
How to register with Dataflow for SCFHS Exam? (step by step)
2.Click start application
11.Click Submit application
How to complete professional Classification for SCFHS through Mumaris plus?
- Login to Mumaris+
- First enter your personal details
- Select “My services”
- Click professional classification SCFHS and apply now
- Provide your personal information and upload your photograph
- Upload your passport, education certificate, experience certificate information
- Select go to pay and Make a payment
- Once your professional classification is approved by Saudi Council
- You have received eligible ID from mail for Prometric exam
Your SCFHS license has been rejected, can you claim a refund?
- Requests for refund must be submitted within a maximum of 48 hours from payment of the DataFlow Group fee.
What is the duration of the exam?
- Exams are of 1-7 hours duration, depending on the exam title.
How to renew SCFHS License via Mumaris Saudi?
- Login to the Mumaris+
- Go to My services click “Start Registration” and Apply
- Complete your profile information
- update your personal information
- Upload your Work experience certificates
- Make a Payment to complete the process
Where is SCFHS Exam Test center location in Saudi Arabia?
- To find your SCFHS Exam Test center location click here
- SCFHS Exam Test center Location Contact : 800-814-3625
Can you schedule / cancel your SCFHS Exam?
Do you know the passing score of SCFHS Exam?
The passing score is 70%
How many times can a candidate pass The SCFHS exam?
Currently a candidate is allowed three attempts to pass. If not passing the first and second attempts, you may apply to SCFHS for a reactivation of your eligibility number as to obtain a third and last attempt. Generally, your eligibility to take the exam lasts for three months from the eligibility issuance date.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching SCFHS license Exam in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the SCFHS license Exam in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: (click on the stars below)